Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mikes 45th birthday!!


45 years ago, on a day just like today... Mike was born..... We had a great dinner with his mommy tonight... Lonestar Steak House... Sweet potatos... Prime Rib... I MISSED VIDEOING THE Happy Birthday SINGING, that was sweeeet!! and ended the night with a giant sugar rush!!

Isn't she a total hottie??!! This is Mike's cute mom. I love this woman!
That is HUGE!!
yummmmmm... chocolate!!

Izee was not interested in the brownie sunday. She only wanted to eat the cinnamon/brown sugar dry mix, that came with gramma's sweet potato.... ewwwww!!

4 comments:

Ute Family said...

That dessert looks AWESOME! I want one. Where did you go to get that? Because that's where I'm going this weekend to get that!

Ute Family said...

Ok so I just read that it was Lonestar. I guess I should read before I comment. Anyway, glad you had a good time!

The Munkies said...

happy freaking birthday old man of love. now that you work days there is no more cuddling...what the heck! ps hayden will not be stepping foot near your house while man of death is plugged in!

danielle and jason said...

Ohmygosh..delicious!!