Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pics


What a great halloween night!!! Except, Gabs was gone... She is old enough to go with her friends (sniff sniff)... BUT, we had a ball. Izee was hilarious!! She LOVED having all of our crazy neighbors at our door!!



















Thanks for comin' to our house everyone... With our animated, creepy guys talkin', our sound system blarin "the nightmare before christmas, halloween song", and the doorbell dingin' all night long, it was an AWESOME evening!! I bought 15 bags of candy and I only have about 30 pieces left... That is what I call a successful Halloween!

2 comments:

Margo said...

Your house was so much fun. Love all your Halloween stuff. Gab really looks scary good job on the make up. Wow that's lot of candy. You are totally the best.

Ute Family said...

I LOVE the costumes. And I loved your house! It was a crazy night, wasn't it. There were so many kids out there!
Your house was awesome! You're my inspiration!