Friday, February 13, 2009

Izee explaining how to beat up BOB!!!

Ever heard of RAD KIDS??

Izee and I have been at Legacy Prep for the past three weeks straight, 1 1/2 hours every day, helping out with the RAD KIDS program... Have you heard about it?? It is TOTALLY AWESOME...

Children are taught how to react in stressful, life threatening events... "I" have learned so much, myself!!

The problem is, Izee has been watching 24 children beat the crap out of each other and laughing while doing it. She particularly enjoyed watching the kids beat up BOB, the life sized dummy...

I hope this video doesn't scare any of you away. I know she is the town bully already, but, I am telling you, she really IS a darling little girl!!! REALLY!!!!

3 comments:

The Olsen Family said...

Okay, so I just lOVE the new family photo on the top! As always you look fabulous

Draper's said...

You are the best mom always at Gabs school!! I love Izee, she has the cutest, funnest personalities. Oh by the way... the boys would love to play with Izee so drop her off when you go help at Gabs school.

Lisa said...

I am loving the new family photo. I think i know when that was taken...as always, Izee's video is as good as it gets! She cracks me up! She could seriously have her own comedy show.