Monday, March 30, 2009

Saint George State Meet!! 3/28/2009

My sister Lisa, her two kids (Nate and Mitchel) plus Gab's best friend, Tia all made the beautiful trek down to St. George this weekend for Gabee's last meet of this year (toyota jump in the air with a silent scream of joy).... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!! They kids played in the pool for 9 hours straight!! The weekend was incredible. PERFECT. Too bad, so sad we hit a WALL of darkness and storms 60 miles out of st. george heading back to salt lake. I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE SUN!!!!

Anyway, Gabs did great and a fun time was had by all... ENJOY!!

This picture is blurry, but, it is a split leap during Gabee's floor routine. My camara isn't the greatest, plus, you can't use your flash..

7 comments:

paulandjenthatcher said...

Way to go, Gabs! I love the pictures. You look beautiful, and great form! I'm proud of you!

Maybe I should go out of my "comfort zone" and get on facebook to see your videos.

Tinkerbell said...

How fun!!! I wish I would have stayed with gymnastics!!! My fav pic is of her feet by the pool!! LOL! Miss you!

Ute Family said...

SO cute. Gabs is AMAZING!!! Glad you had a good weekend. Love all the pics!

Guinevere said...

Wow Gabs, you are AMAZING!! Keep up the great work. You've got talent!!! Jules, that's the greatest pic of you and your sis. We love you!!

Lisa said...

awwww gosh! We had fun too! Next time I am going to drive all the way there and back- just to torture you!!!

Margo said...

Hey girl I am so glad I finally found your family blog. Somehow I lost it oh well. Wow Gabs is soooo good and did such an amazing job. Glad that you got to go to St George and get some warm weather.

Derrick and Melissa said...

I am so glad you found us! I think about you guys all the time and think I should stop by and then life gets busy and I never do. Madi has a doctors appointment on the 18th in Bountiful. I will stop by to see if you are home. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I can't beleive how grown up Gabi looks, and Izee was just a baby when I saw you last! I love being a mom and we LOVE our little Madi! Can't wait to see ya!