Friday, December 19, 2008

Gabee's FIRST babysitting job!!!

Happy!!! Gabs was packed and ready to go to the Watt's house 30 minutes before Lynettey picked her up!!
Don't let her fool you, she was TOTALLY excited about her first babysitting job with Madi Watts...

practicing on disciplining!! LOOK OUT MADI (laughing)


This is her bag. Watch the video to be filled with love and understanding!!











Seriously. This video is going to crack you up, Lisa.. This video was supposed to be about Gabs, but, as you watch, you will experience my second by second life with Izee. She is a PILL!!!!!





6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Everything went WONDERFUL last night. WE are IN LOVE with Gabs! The first thing Mads said this morning when she woke up is "when is Gabs coming over to play again?". Love Gabs! - Madelyn was so happy when we got home playing with Gabs and sad to see her go!. So glad we found a babysitter!

Love you Gabs!

Ute Family said...

Ok, when Lynette told me last night how cute Gabbie was already being before she even got the the Watt's house, I was dying.
First off, I'm so glad you FINALLY posted!!! :) I know, you're a busy woman. Second, how cute is Gabbs? That is freaking awesome. Lynette told me at dinner how she was already out the door before Lynette could put the car in park in your driveway. Your daughter is adorable! You must be so proud. And I'm excited for our two little ones to get to know eachother VERY soon!!

Lisa said...

We never had cute babysitters like this! What a cute babysitter you are Gabby!!!! Remember to clean up the kitchen if you cook them dinner- that was always my pet peeve- noone ever cleaned up the kitchen after!!!! Don't forget to pay your tithing!! If you keep this up you will be rolling in the dough. You go girl!!

Draper's said...

Love Gabs!! You forgot her first babysitting Job!:) Remember when we left her with Max for like 5 minutes and he screamed the whole time. I am glad it didn't tramatize her for forever. I bet she was amazing!!!

The Olsen Family said...

Can you drive her down to watch my kids, they would LOVE her. Then we could go play. hehehehe

Tinkerbell said...

Can I hire your daughter?!?