Thursday, January 1, 2009

This Picture is for you Cheryl!! I LOVE this garland!! YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK CHERYL!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Gabs on her new electric vespa!

Izee and Gabs opening up stuff


Baby doll with stroller, car seat, back pack and bed. SANTA TOTALLY SCORED WITH THIS GIFT!!



What did Gramma get you, Gabs?




An I-Pod cover... Not really sure why we didn't get her one sooner, but, better late then never





Izee thinking she is going to ride this beast. Not yet, honey














Skullcandy head phones... they are actually pretty good headphones!


















Dora Dora Dora. Dora everything and the world is good










my girls











Gabs on a little drive












Sittin' proud!!!













4 comments:

Veronica said...

Okay is THIS what Gabs looks like first thing in the morning? Tell her she is too pretty! No one should look that good. (okay granted she is only 11 but still).

And I can't get enough of Iz's long underwear!! She is too precious.

No, Hailey barely missed the Sunbeams cutoff for the year. Her b-day is Jan 19. But we are having a party for her on the 17th (all things princess BTW with her little friends from nursery) so keep it open for Izee!

I hate the snow! We made it to Idaho the day after Christmas, but what should have been a 3 1/2 hour drive took us eight hours! Yuck :(

The Curtis Clan said...

Your girls are just too cute! I'm not showing my kids the electric scooter because then they will hound me to get ones of their own.

Cindy said...

So fun, Jules! Dora Dora Dora...gotta love her! Looks like you guys had a fun day. Gabs scooter is awesome! Love Izzy's pink jammys.

Unknown said...

Hi Jules!!! I am amazed and ahhhed with your posting abilities!! As you well pointed out...I have a lot to learn in that department! I will try HARDER!! As far as my camera...it is a Canon PowerShot
S5IS 8.0 mega pixels. Your girls are absolutely gorgeous! What a cute family! It looks like a lot of fun to be a part of!