Friday, January 9, 2009

Izee's SECOND day at gym!

As you all remember, Izee's first day at gym was a TOTAL DISASTER!! She bawled the whole time, ran around and tried to do whatever "she" wanted... I vowed I would not take her back until she was ready!! Guess what??!! SHE IS READY!!! Thursday mornings, with Tara as her coach, she is finally ready to be a tumbler!! She did great!!! When she is three, we will start her in Miss Mo's dance class!! Can't wait for that, either!!! WAIT A GO, IZEE!!
These were the papers saying what she accomplished today!!








Donkey kicks
Attempting a hot-dog roll... Maybe we will do better at this one next week (smile)
jumping jumping jumping.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

More video please!! I love watching her. She cracks me up! You better be careful or you are going to end up with huge GYM fees for her too! She looks like a natural, just like her sis!!

Veronica said...

Ha ha ha!! Her first day sound just like Ethan's first three months!! She is too cute :) We have missed you lately!

Margo said...

She is so cute. She is going to be just as great as her big sister Gab. I haven't seen you for a while. Hope all is well.Let me know if you need anything?

Draper's said...

Go Izee!! Go Izee!! She is so awesome. I am so proud of her.

cmshort said...

Yay, I am so glad she loves gym now. I remember her first day. I think you did more of the activities than her. too cute.