Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gabee's "FIRST" level "7" meet.

What a fabulous trip we had. I was on the tail end of pneumonia and almost didn't go, but, I AM SO HAPPY I DID!!! Gabs did AMAZING!!! She has really turned into a little gymnast in the past year. I couldn't be more proud of her.

This is the beginning of our trip. We drove with Tia and Cyndee.

Gabs and Tia (her best friend. They compete against each other but as still best friends!)

Gabs jumping over the tape


Gabee doing the worm.



Gabs and one of her coaches, Sara.




2nd place on floor 9.05





Had to get another pic of her on the second place podium.






Fun Fiesta is just like Boondocks. I never get Gabs alone anymore, so, Cyndee and I took the girls away from the team party and played at this place. It was a blast!







Tia and Gabs








Hole in one!! Gabs is kissing the ground!! (she is so weird)









Again in the cars. They really are so fun!










A little air hockey











Gabs upside down in the toddler area. She decided to throw a backflip...












coming home













VERY bored on the way home (nearing Murray by this point, so, they were both really tired of being in the car!!)














1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Way to go Gabs! You are AWESOME. I have a totally FUNNY story about myself and gymnastics when I was a kid...I'll totally tell you, you'll laugh hard too, PROMISE! Lady you are an amazing mother, piano teacher and more. The boys were sooooo glad to get back to lessons!! The neck is feeling better thanks to some serious drugs. Thanks for checking in cute lady!!