Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun at Bear Lake






You can't tell it from Mike or Gabee's pictures, but, our summer trip to Bear Lake was so much fun. (Mike insists on talking while his picture is taken, so, he always looks onery!! and Gabs is in a new phase.... The "I'm not gonna smile" phase..WHATEVER) Anyhoo.... This year we took a couple of Gabs' friends from gym, Tia and Brynn. Izee, me and the girls played at the beach and the pool every minute, of every day. Thank goodness, Mike was able to make it up for half the trip. I LOVE him not working weekends, and nights!! Family time is so much better when the whole family is there to enjoy it!!Check out my hottie hubby!! OH YEAH!! Go babe!!

2 comments:

Marf said...

JULES!! This is Marf - your pictures are amazing!! Your girls are so beautiful. The picture of you and your daughter is such a beautiful picture!! Have fun at six flags!!

The Queen updater said...

Oh Jules,

You make me laugh and smile and giggle out loud....what a "jewel"
you are!

I love your blog - wish mine could be as cute, but I don't know how to do those d---- pictures. Mine
all land in outer darkness of the internet world so if they float by you will you send them to me?????

I'm a computer idiot! But, hey, I'm OLD!
'

I love you.

Call me,

Mama Mare