Saturday, July 5, 2008

JULY FOURTH WITH THE REAVELEYS!

Can I just say how much I love my family!! Every One Of Them!! We missed the Ken Reaveley's, but, we all had a blast hanging out together. Craig, you are being very naughty with Brayden in this picture... Lis, can Bray hear after this water torture?? I mean, MY GOODNESS!! Thanks for another fun fourth of july, guys!! I love you all...
In my opinion, Sandy City has THE BEST fireworks in Salt Lake. They might even give New York a run for its money!! For those of you who missed them, watch my "sandy city fireworks finale" video. Doesn't do it justice, but, maybe you can feel the love!!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Girly you have been a blogging fool! I love the 4th!!!!!!! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

Draper's said...

I love that you taped the fireworks. My boys love watching it! We will definitely be watching it all day. Looks like fun!

Cindy said...

I totally agree, the fireworks were awesome! Love your pics.....such a fun night!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! The fourth is always one of my favs!