Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun State Meet

This is Tia (one of Gabee's bestest friends and teammates)and Gabs, after their LAST meet as "level six" competitors!! It was state, and they both had a great meet, but, I think they enjoyed the ribs we ate afterwards much more (as you can see from the sauce on Gabee's chin)... Although, this was not Gabee's best meet (those are her words, not mine) because she wobbled on the beam and didn't stick her back extension roll on floor (WHATEVER!!) I attached a few videos for you to see what she has been up to the past year. The next time you see her in a competition, she will be a level seven ... She will have her own routines on all the events with her own music!! We don't expect her to begin another competition season for 1 to 1 1/2 years, so, Congratulations to Gabs for being moved up another level in gym. Level "7" Here You Come!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Gabs, you are totally awesome and I couldn't be more proud of you!!

4 comments:

Draper's said...

Go Gabs! You are an amaizing gymnast!! I am so proud of you! MO

cmshort said...

Holy crap, I could never do what Gabee does. I am the biggest chicken. You rock Gabs. Che'

Cindy said...

WOW! Gabs, you totally rock!! Julee thanks so much for posting those videos! They were awesome!

Why have I never been to a meet? I want to go to the next one...whenever it is!!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to have my first family member in the summer olympics! That would be 2016- right? Keep up the good work Gabs!