Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 3rd....Our Celebration with the SNARR'S!!

Wow, July 3rd was an absolutely FUN day!! We LOVE hanging out with Mom, Chris, Amber and their kids. It is always a great time had by all. We headed up Park City to party with the Disco Drippers. Chris, as most of you know, is their amazing percussionist, and they totally rocked the Canyons. We danced, watched fireworks, played together, swam together, then retired to our homes, completely exhausted!! Thanks for inviting us Chris!!! As always YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK DUDE!! (we're watching Finding Nemo a lot these days, forgive the surfer jive).... P.S. Is it just me, or is my mother in law a TOTAL HOTTIE!!!!
Izee is a Drippers fan already... Gabs has loved the Drippers since Izee's age, and now Izee is a groupie... not to mention, she is practically a SOLID GOLD DANCER, YES!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

So fun....I love the 4th!

PS. I want arms like Gabs!

Cindy said...

P.P.S. Love the video. You're girls are so dang cute!

Jacque said...

Oh my goodness, look at the muscles on that girl. I'm way jealous.