Thursday, August 28, 2008

Remembering Witness, I mean Providence, I mean Witness !!!

Truly, NO ONE will appreciate this entry, except Camilley and Kerilyn!! This was our first picture taken, as the "rogue gospel-rock-band" Witness!! (laughing)... Taken in front of a FULLY packed Volvo, in Holladay. Picked me up, then off we went to our awesome adventure in Estes Park, Colorado!!

Serious Hotties!! Camilley, Heidi, Jules and Kerilyn. We're babes!
Okay, I think this was taken after our first concert. WE TOTALLY ROCKED THE HOUSE. Unfortunately, that was the best we sounded the entire trip :) However, we still took 3rd out of 1,800 other bands! I still say, we were black listed because we weren't Baptist!!
Isn't this Chris?? Who is this guy? I think he is the one who wrote "Falling in Freedoms Arms", right?
This was our very, mysteriously, dressed in black teacher, who taught us how to move around on the stage. Truth be told, he kind of creeped me out, but he really knew his stuff, didn't he??

4 comments:

Draper's said...

WOW!! You look like models. So Cute. When was this? Looks like tons of fun!!

The Munkies said...

again with the no words so i have no idea what is going on...but i love the pics. there better be a tribute to me about holding babies at concerts....

Camille Bailey Aagard said...

Hahahahah! These pictures just inspired me to stop being a boring ole mom. So, I went and got my hair bleached PLATINUM white blonde today. Feeling much better looking like a moviestar, even if I am dressed from WalMart, with cleaning gloves on. What incredible memories we have! I love you!

Ute Family said...

That is so cool. I didn't know you were in a band. I mean, I know that you are super talented, can sing sing like an angel and play the piano better than anyone I know! But a band...didn't know that. I'm jelous!
BTW, cute pics of Gabbs in honor of her b-day. She is such an adorable gal. What a lucky mom you are :)