Friday, August 1, 2008

Surprise Gabs!!!

While Gabs was at gymnastics camp this week (park city, 4 days)... I MISSSSSSED her. I am NOT going to do well when she actually has to leave me and go to school, or married, or whatever... AGGH!!! Anyhoo, while she was away, I tried to make myself busy by over-hauling her room. She had made a comment that she wanted an "older" room, not so toddlerish... SO.... I madly painted her room, then Leigh Okleberry came over and painted the flowers (THANK YOU LEIGH, you're AWESOME). Lynettey Watts did the vinyl (absolutely perfect!!) And I frantically tried to get Gabee's room "older". She LOVED it!! Just to see her smile makes life worth living!!
This is a little video showing Gabee's room... I ran out of time, so, there isn't a border yet.... Leigh and Lynettey, thanks a million!! Gabs loved it!

8 comments:

Draper's said...

Gabs I love your new room!! It is so grown up and cute at the same time. Jewels you a great mom!! Gabs is so lucky to have such a thoughtful and loving mom. I am going to have to come over and see it in person. Looks fabulous!!

Veronica said...

What a great idea! I love the room. I feel terible for not commenting lately, but I've been reading all blogs through google reader and as far as I know, you can't comment through that. Call me lazy, but I haven't wanted to log back into blogger just to comment. Anyway, I've been keeping up with you!

Ute Family said...

Her room looks awesome. What a great mom you are! I love the flowers and the colors!

Guinevere said...

Her room is darling! You are such an amazing mom. How exciting Gabs...you look way cool in your new digs!!

Cindy said...

So cute Jules! I love it! Got your note today.....bummer that we missed you! See you Sunday....

Jessers said...

hey I love the movie that U did

danielle and jason said...

I am so glad that you found my blog. I didn't even know that you had one. Its fun to see your cute little family and their adventures. Gabby's room is adorable! You are like the cutest mom!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Her room turned out awesome - you are so creative and wow Leigh did amazing job!