Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today Gabs went back to school!!!

I can't believe summer is over... It flew by this season... not happy

Truly, I was so sad to take Gabs back to school today... I feel like we needed another month to hang out... It happened way too soon.. Anyhoo.... Here is a pic of her in her "casual" uniform.
Cutie
She really isn't onery in this pic, she is finishing up a disco move..... Quite a diva
Of course, we ran into Ashley Counter, Gabs bestest bud. They are not in the same class this year, and she was BUMMED OUT!!!! they both are bummed not to see each other in home room, but, I'm sure they will meet at recess every day!! What would we do without best friends??

3 comments:

Ute Family said...

She is so cute. So sad that it's already school again. I know I'm going to cry my eyes out on Lydia's first day of school!

Mindy said...

Wow, Gab looks so grown up! They just seem to keep doing that right before our eyes, don't they.

Lisa said...

Good grief! Gabee looks like she should be going into 8th grade. Girls really do mature faster than boys! Cute pics!