Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FALL IS HERE!!!

Well, Fall is here!! We already have some of our halloween decorations out. Gabs and Mike LOVE halloween and I LOVE the entire season...



This is Mikes mask. He adores this ugly thing!!!

I put it on and tried to scare Gabs two nights ago!!!

I slowly opened up the door and jumped out screaming in gutteral, creepy sounds, and waving my hands up and down!!!

Unfortunately, it wasn't Gabs.. It was Izee in the hallway and she fell over backwards CRYING and SCREAMING and FROZEN with fear!! (laughing)... It took our family over 30 minutes to calm her down, but, before long, she was friends with the mask...



Great impression of the mask, Gabs!!
Oh yes...I almost forgot....

Beware neighbors.... We intend to scare your children on halloween!!!!

8 comments:

The Olsen Family said...

I love FALL!! I am not sure about Halloween, but I am sure that I need to love it for the kids.

trina said...

Oh my, that is HILARIOUS that you scared Izee. I laughed out loud.

The sleep thing is annoying. I have to take caffeine pills (and amphetamine) to help me function during the day. The sad thing is that I still fall asleep fairly quickly at night. Weird! How can I fall asleep and not feel like it? :)

trina said...

Oh my, that is HILARIOUS that you scared Izee. I laughed out loud.

The sleep thing is annoying. I have to take caffeine pills (and amphetamine) to help me function during the day. The sad thing is that I still fall asleep fairly quickly at night. Weird! How can I fall asleep and not feel like it? :)

a-hyde said...

who is wearing this mask for HALLOWEEN??

PhillipsFam said...

Hey Jules - found your blog on Staci's - hope that's okay! I just HAD to comment on this one b/c this very mask scared Morgan out of anymore trick or treating one year - I think she was two!! we thought it was hilarious, she wouldn't even look at your house for months!!

Unknown said...

Jules! This is Stacy Cassell, Lisa's friend! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Seriously! What a darling family you have! Oh my gosh... I could just sit here and read your blogs all day! I am impressed! You are quite the blogger! I don't think I've ever seen so many entries! Love it! :)

Draper's said...

Oh I love that mask!! Remeber when Mase was two and he couldn't get enough it. Love your Halloween Decor!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is kind of sad and hilarious!

I love halloween - I put my stuff out last night and it got me so excited!