Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This is an interesting week

This one's for you Jude!!!

One of my greatest friends, Judy Allen ( http://www.judyallen.com/ ) came over yesterday for her monthly nail appointment. I always look forward to her appointments, because she is one of THE MOST positive people I have ever met.. She gave Izee a few bucks for a birthday present. We ran to Target that afternoon, and Izee picked out a phone and a mini-dora-doll... She wouldn't share those darn toys with anyone who came over that day... NO TOUCH and MINE were her favorite words...


This video shows what an attitude my darling little girl is developing... All I wanted was for her to say thank you, to Jude... WHAT THE???

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love girls with attitude! She is adorable!

The Olsen Family said...

Drama! That is all I have to say about little girls. We need to get together.

cmshort said...

I love that mine isn't the only one with a little attitude. Too Cute.

Draper's said...

Ha Ha!! Love it!!

Staci said...

oh she is adorable. m has a shirt that says, the world needs drama queens. and i suppose they do.