Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Many Decades Later


This is Eliza. Izee's newest friend. She is hilarious. She is the daughter of one of my best friends, when I was 8 years old. Shalee. Most of my memories, before my mom died, included some crazy adventure with Shalee (laughing).

Today we got together for the first time in nearly 25-30 years (AGGH... man we're old).Eliza found a brown marker in the house, and while Shalee and I were catching up on our lives, Liza colored all over her legs!!! and the computer screen and a couple cd's (laughing)... Thank goodness it wasn't a permanent marker!! Totally funny little girls... Ya gotta love the terrible two's...
Here are Liza and Izee piggin' out on fishies, juice boxes, granola bars, grapes, and whatever else we could put in front of them (smile)
Isn't she adorable?!!
Sorry for putting this one in, Shalee, but, I just love this picture...

Here she is.. Shalee Snow... She looks exactly the same as she did 30 years ago... only prettier... Thanks for making the drive up north, Shalee. Can't wait 'til next month!!!

3 comments:

Ute Family said...

Friends' that go WAAAAY back are the best! I loved reading this post cuz it reminded me of my old friends.
Glad you had fun together. Now hopefully Izee will have a BFF for life :)

Margo said...

That is so cool that you got to meet again with your old friend. Love the pictures of Izee and her friend. Too cute!

Cindy said...

Such cute pictures! That little Izee is so darn cute....hard to believe that she is almost 2. Love you Jules!