Monday, September 15, 2008

Naughty Little Izee

Seriously.. What the heck is going on?? Agggghhhhh. This video is nothin'. I should have taken a picture of her yesterday, on her THIRD body-art attempt... I thought I hid every single marker in this house, but, I guess not!! Right before I started filming this, Izee got in trouble, so, she looks verrrry sad.. I feel bad that I got so angry, but, how many times can you bathe a kid in one day for doing the same, dang thing over and over and over and over and over.... Seriously?? I cannot turn my head for one minute?? SERIOUSLY??

5 comments:

trina said...

It was fun to see comments from you on my blog! I can't believe how big Izee is getting. I love the sad face in the video of her "body art". From an outside observer -- Hilarious! I'm sure it gets frustrating as the one cleaning it all up.

Ute Family said...

That is the saddest little face I've ever seen. I can't believe she did that. I wouldn't know what to do. These kids really know how to try our patience don't they.

BTW, not only do we have the same floor plan, we also have about the same carpet! What can I say, we have great taste :)

The CHAFFIN'S said...

OHHH Jules... I so feel your pain in this situation! Kenli & Gracie keep finding SHARPIE!!!! For the life of me I don't know where they find them!!! Good luck with that and remember you love her.... I have to keep saying that to myself... lol

Lisa said...

She is soooo stinkin cute! I say let her color anywhere she wants! How can you tell her no. (I think I will hide the markers if she comes to my house however...)

Margo said...

Izee is even cuter with her sad little face. I think it's adorable. Way to go for capturing those precious moments on camera. Don't you love them when they do stuff like that it just makes your day even more funs :)LOL.