Friday, September 12, 2008

Izee Has A "Pre-Birthday" birthday

Mike and I didn't want to have a giant party this year for Izee. She really has no idea what is going on, however, I did have Sunday dinner with my family and we pseudo-celebrated her birthday a couple weeks early. It was a a fun evening with my fam. Izee looked confused most of the night, but, she loved the attention and the gifts (smile) She opted for the cookie uncle Craiggy brought, instead of her birthday brownie!! yummy
Katie and Mitchy were more then happy to help her open up her presents!
By the way, THANKS A LOT FOR THIS GIFT!!! She toots this dang thing ALL DAY LONG!!! TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT!!! AggggghhhhhH!! I WANT KATIE'S NAME THIS YEAR FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! (revenge is sweeeeet)
Thanks Cindy, this was the greatest gift. My friend, Stefie Munk let us borrow her video that goes along with it. Izee is doing great with her letters and sounds!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a little smarty pants!

Draper's said...

Yea!! We are so excited for Izee's B-day. She is the cutest!! Mase picked her out a cute gift can't wait to give it to her.

Ute Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a cutie. I love her dress, she looks adorable.
Lydia has a recorder too (it was mine when I was young) and thank goodness she'll play it for about 30 seconds then she's good for a week or so!
BTW, is choir practice tomorrow am at your place?

Cindy said...

What a cute video! We love Izee Boo so dang much...she is such a cutie! I'm sure you'll get us back in the years to come... :) Love you...